$40.00 - $50.00
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables
$2.79 - $6.29
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
• Stainless steel shifter cable • PTFE-coated for reduced friction • Length: 2000mm
$2.45 - $3.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
$2.50 - $49.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
$5.50 - $7.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
$5.49 - $13.49
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- Pre-stretched, Teflon coated 19 strand inner wire - 1800mm length
$89.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
Page 1 of 1