The new Turbo Levo brings the most advanced eMTB frame, motor and battery technology to as many riders as possible. We've taken our advanced M5 alloy chassis and the smoothest and most powerful motor on the market, and paired them with the most value-packed drivetrain, suspension and brake components available. The result is a bike that puts plenty of high-dollar eMTBs to shame.
Rowdy descents. Steep climbs? Hell. Yes.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We've lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It's dialed.
More power, more range
- The Levo's Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What's more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- The Levo's frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it's just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big impacts without bottoming out.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo's Turbo Connect Unit (or "TCU") is more than an "On-Off" button—it's the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day's ride.
- This Turbo's new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity. And, of course, still seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removable, too.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
|Motor||Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|Battery||Specialized M2-500, integrated battery w/rock guard, 500Wh|
|Display||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth|
|Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
|Frame||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|Fork||RockShox 35 29, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Deluxe Select w/ custom air valve, 52.5x210mm|
Front: Boost 15x110mm
Rear: Boost 12x148mm
|Rims/Wheels||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
Front: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
Rear: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
Front: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Rear: Eliminator, BLCK DMND Casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
|Crankset||Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm|
|Chainrings||32T, custom steel|
|Chain||KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Shifters||SRAM S700, single-click lever|
|Handlebars||Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle|
|Stem||Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
Front: SRAM Level T hydraulic disc, 4-Piston Caliper, 200mm
Rear: SRAM Level T hydraulic disc, 2-Piston Caliper, 200mm
|Saddle||Body Geometry Myth 155 S, Body Geometry Henge 143 M/L/XL, steel rails|
|Seatpost||TranzX dropper, 34.9mm, XS-S: 100mm, M: 120mm, L/XL: 150mm Travel|
* Subject to change without notice.